Legal Administrative Assistant
Forward-thinking, collaborative and creative law firm seeks legal administrative assistant to round-out growing team of passionate and innovative attorneys and support staff. Our guiding principle is to foster an inclusive and rewarding work environment that inspires excellence. It's our people who drive us forward, and we are looking for someone who both meets our qualifications and comfortably fits our culture of caring deeply, continuously learning, respecting diverse perspectives and having fun together while working hard. Candidates should work well as a team and have a flexible outlook, as well as possess experience and skills in administrative duties. Specific qualifications include:
- 2+ years of litigation experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of Juris and Aderant Total Office a plus.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Karaoke, volleyball and/or softball skills will be considered.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Word Processing, including preparation of reports and legal documents (discovery, pleadings, motions, etc.).
- Proofreading and correction of documents.
- Preparing and assembling motions and exhibits for court filing.
- Organizing and maintaining paper/electronic files.
- Scanning documents for inclusion in electronic files.
- Preparing and submitting attorney expense reports.
- Answering telephone.
- Performing related work as assigned by attorneys and office staff.