Forward-thinking, collaborative and creative law firm seeks associate to round-out growing team of passionate and innovative attorneys. Our guiding principle is to foster an inclusive and rewarding work environment that inspires excellence. It's our people who drive us forward, and we are looking for someone who both meets our qualifications and comfortably fits our culture of caring deeply, continuously learning, respecting diverse perspectives and having fun together while working hard. Candidates should think strategically and work well as a team, as well as possess experience and skills in serving clients successfully. Specific qualifications include:
- 1-4 Years of civil defense litigation experience, preferably in the areas of Construction Law, including New York Labor Law, as well as Professional Liability.
- Exceptional research, writing and client relations skills.
- Strong teamwork and leadership capabilities.
- A flexible and creative outlook.
- Desire to be part of a growing, supportive and enthusiastic team that achieves success together.
- Karaoke, volleyball and/or softball skills will be considered.
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, including a free gym membership.